L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Bonjour à tous

Je me présente , je me prénomme Jean-René

Je fais de la photo en amateur depuis plusieurs années maintenant

je possède un Lumix GX80 avec le 14/140,l e 60mm Macro Zuiko et le 9/18 Zuiko

J'ai aussi en boitiers Sigma les
DP2 Merrill
DP3 Merrill

SD1 Merrill & le 30mm 1,4 C
SDQ C & le 17/70 mm C

Bonjour Jean-René,
Hope we will communicate in english (and my very poor french))
I am also an amateur photographer for many years, starting in the late 70s with a darkroom and my fathers Contax IIa (!)
It is a nice coincidence that the last few years I am also using a GX80 and have switched to the Micro Four Thirds System))
The point I am using the GX80 95% of the time with adapters! Have only the 12-32mm Panasonic -which I am not using very much...
Prefer mostly to use fixed focal length (prime) lenses, like the Zeiss 25/2,8, 28/2,8 , 50/1,7, 85/1.4, 135/2,8 (all in Contax/Yashica Mount), and often
the beloved Micro Nikkor 55/3,5-sooo sharp...
I see you have really looked into the Sigma Camp, which I have not really...I should do that...the 30/1,4 sounds nice!!
Hope I did not bore you with my english and that we talk again
All the best to you and all the other folksP1030087.jpg in the LMF
Georgios

Bonjour Jean-René & Georgios,

malheuresment je n'ai plus beaucoup de possibilite de parler en francais, donc mon francais est horrible.

Mais je crois qu'est sera mieux de parler ici en anglais ;)

So I welcome you both of you here here at the new place for L-Mount Fans

Welcome to LMF33

It is so funny, I also use the GX80 as my most used camera, although I have many others from Fuji over Nikon to Contax.

So a big Welcome to both of you and pleaaaaaaaase spread the news about this forum!

Tell Your Friends1

Bonjour Jean-René.
Je suis italien et je vis en Italie mais j'ai épousé une française qui habitait dans une petite ville du nord (Hirson).
Comme Dirk dit, il est préférable de communiquer en anglais (il y a de bons traducteurs sur le web mais, pour l'instant, je ne peux pas poster des liens).

Back