L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Trying out my new S5ii

SimonC

I'm loving my new Panasonic S5ii - I've been using a G9 MFT camera for the last few years - an excellent machine, but the flexibility and image quality of this new camera is exceptional. I've just been taking lens-checking shots so far, but even some of these feel like keepers! This is with my Panasonic 24mm f/1.8

PS5B0814_DxO-2.jpg
  • Panasonic - DC-S5M2
  • LUMIX S 24/F1.8
  • 24.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.8
  • 1/640 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 100

I'm loving my new Panasonic S5ii - I've been using a G9 MFT camera for the last few years - an excellent machine, but the flexibility and image quality of this new camera is exceptional. I've just been taking lens-checking shots so far, but even some of these feel like keepers! This is with my Panasonic 24mm f/1.8
That's great to hear, Simon.

When I moved from my G95 to the S5 about a year ago, I was similarly impressed with the quality of images. The shooting envelope on the Panasonic S series really does give you a jump up in quality over M4/3.

Back