L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Hello from Charleston SC (USA) and Roccamorice IT!

StanFoxworthy

A quick note of introduction; I have added added a Lumix S1R, a set of S 1.8 primes and the Sigma 65 f/2 to my kit and am enjoying it immensely. I have been a professional photographer since 1976 and have had the honor to photograph dignitaries, actors, musicians, commercial aircraft, boat builders and much more. I was an Olympus Educator for North America (and still shoot with M43) as well as owning and creating with the Fujifilm GFX series including the GFX 100 II, and thanks to a nice chat with my photo-comrade Hugh Brownstone I've added this kit! I look forward to learning from you all on this continued journey, cheers!

Hi Stan,

Welcome to LMF33

thanks to a nice chat with my photo-comrade Hugh Brownstone

I am a big fan of his YouTube channel! Say hello to him from me and invite him to our forum. I almost organized a Leica Q3 for him while he was for a short trip in Wetzlar/Germany a couple of months ago. But he was already on his way back, therefore it was too late. Hugh is one of the few people who really see the advantages of the combination of MFT and L-Mount.

I was an Olympus Educator for North America (and still shoot with M43)

You might be then interested in our sister forum for MFT:. Feel free to join there too:

Last edited:
Welcome to LMF ! I'm only a humble hobby photographer..... have been to Pescara beach, that is not too far of Roccamorice. Love Italy.
Likewise have been to North-Carolina and Georgia, but never in South Carolina.... one of the few states I've never been. (Oregon and the states you hit if you draw a straight line from Minneapolis to New Orleans)

Back