L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

*** March 2024 Image and Video Thread ***

Some sunset photos (taken just before 7pm) on the southern side of Botany Bay. 29th March 2024.

Panasonic DC-S5M2, LUMIX S 24-105/F4, ƒ/4 105mm 1/160s ISO100
P1008475_DxO by Peter Watters, on Flickr

Panasonic DC-S5M2, LUMIX S 24-105/F4, ƒ/6.3 105mm 1/125s ISO1000
P1008512_DxO by Peter Watters, on Flickr

Panasonic DC-S5M2, LUMIX S 24-105/F4, ƒ/8 105mm 1/125s ISO1000
P1008486_DxO by Peter Watters, on Flickr

OMG, now I've taken a bird photo. What has the world come to!!?? Time to see the doctor! :eek:Z04 Head Wall

Panasonic DC-S5M2, LUMIX S 24-105/F4
105mm, F/4 1/125s ISO 100

P1008465_DxO by Peter Watters, on Flickr
Ha, ha! Next step will be the 60-500 Sigma and you'll be lost to BIF and endless photos of birds in various poses (you can see that I don't care too much for bird photos).

Ortziomenaka, looks like a skydiver in the last photo . Where is this? I'm guessing North Spain?
It is Zumaia, Básque Country (north spain) yesterday. Yes, it's a kite that a child was flying. Yesterday there was a great storm that brought an incredible wave to the coast.

It is Zumaia, Básque Country (north spain) yesterday. Yes, it's a kite that a child was flying. Yesterday there was a great storm that brought an incredible wave to the coast.
Yeah, I kind of know the geography up there watching pro cycling races from those areas. The waves are spectacular and those surfers are certainly danger seekers! If that was a skydiver he would have been a bit late to open the parachute :cool:

Yeah, I kind of know the geography up there watching pro cycling races from those areas. The waves are spectacular and those surfers are certainly danger seekers! If that was a skydiver he would have been a bit late to open the parachute :cool:
I have been cycling for years and this area of Spain has an incredible fondness for that sport and the truth is that it is paradise for cyclists.

I have been cycling for years and this area of Spain has an incredible fondness for that sport and the truth is that it is paradise for cyclists.
Yip I know that well, I used to race back in the day and only lived for it. The Basques have a fondness for Ireland too and many flock to the pubs here who have traditional music. I know not to call them Spanish BTW ;)

Back