L-MOUNT Forum

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

News Sigma 50/1.2 DG DN Art

It is here!
I just got my ordered 1.2/50 Art. Hopefully the weather will be better today, yesterday the only possible test would be weather sealing…

First impression; not lightweight, but better handling than my old 1.4/50HSM which I gave to my dealer. The only slight drawback is the filtersize of 72mm, which is a new size to my set of lenses…

It is here!
I just got my ordered 1.2/50 Art. Hopefully the weather will be better today, yesterday the only possible test would be weather sealing…

First impression; not lightweight, but better handling than my old 1.4/50HSM which I gave to my dealer. The only slight drawback is the filtersize of 72mm, which is a new size to my set of lenses…
How's the handling compare to like the 24-105? I know in my heart the 65mm is better lens for me, but the images out of the 1.2 look really good and it's tempting me

How's the handling compare to like the 24-105? I know in my heart the 65mm is better lens for me, but the images out of the 1.2 look really good and it's tempting me
I don´t own the 24-105 and the 20-60 is nothing to compare...
Here is a picture with the Lumix 1.8/50 and the Sigma 2.8 24-70:
- The Zoom is 100g heavier and a little bit bigger
- The Lumix nifty fifty looks not so much smaller, but is half the weight! But in comparison to my old 1.4/50HSM Art the new 1.2 is really an option for more occasions.

Vergleich.jpg
  • Apple - iPhone 13 Pro
  • iPhone 13 Pro back triple camera 9mm f/2.8
  • 9.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/50 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 400

Back